Mobile First. That is the directive that every developer worth their salt must follow. The world has gone and continues to go mobile and you want your application in their pocket.
Partnering with Idextrus brings each and every one of our clients the knowledge and experience of an accredited Apple application developer.
How do we go about tackling an iPad/iPhone application? This list will give you a good idea of the process:
- make sure that the idea has validity as a mobile app
- conceptualize the user interface (UI). We work hard to keep current corporate brand designs while at the same time adhering to Apple's Human Interface Guidelines
- develop and/or acquire graphical assets
- application programming
- unit/alpha testing (done throughout the programming phase)
- user/client beta testing phase prior to app completion
- bug fixing, interface tweaks, etc. as necessary following beta testing reports
- client sign-off
- submission to the App Store - launch!
We work hard to make sure that your application is a success. We'll consult with you to determine if your app should be offered as a free app, or if it should have a price, and we'll help determine what price point we feel would be most appropriate without diminishing downloads of your app.
Call us today at 905-828-9189 or email us at to get started with bringing your app to market!
Mobile Web Application Development
Sometimes what you really need is a web based application that is optimized for mobile use. Since all websites that we develop are built using Responsive Web Design (RWD), they are already mobile ready! We can then employ existing web based technologies using browser based APIs to take it to the next step. We did just that for CJR Wholesale (division of Rabba Fine Foods).
We bring to the table years of experience in developing web and mobile apps and are happy to help determine which course of action makes the most sense for you objectives. Call us today at 905-828-9189 to get started. We'd like to make you look like a superstar!!